Darwin Accommodation Search
For Cheap, Luxury or Discount Hotels around Darwin
The city of Darwin in the Northern Territory, Australia, is a beautiful destination surrounded by lush forest areas, spectacular coastlines dotted with white sandy beaches, and crystal clear waters filled with marine life. Whether you're a backpacker searching for budget accommodations or a luxurious experience seeker looking for premium resorts, Darwin has it all. Here are some of the most recommended accommodation options in and around Darwin.
1. Mantra Pandanas - Offering guests a perfect combination of elegance and comfort, Mantra Pandanas is one of the best hotels in Darwin. The hotel provides a rooftop pool, a fitness center, a restaurant, and a bar, all of which are open to all guests.
2. Hilton Darwin - Located in the heart of Darwin's central business district, the Hilton Darwin is a stunning hotel offering 236 spacious rooms with modern amenities. The hotel provides panoramic views of the Esplanade and provides high-quality services that are backed up with its world-renowned brand name.
3. Darwin Central Hotel - Perfect for travelers who strive for modernity at its best, Darwin Central Hotel is an up-to-date hotel located in the heart of the city! The hotel features stylish and contemporary rooms, a fully-equipped fitness center, an outdoor lap pool, a restaurant, and a roof-top bar where guests can unwind while taking in stunning views of the city.
4. Mindil Beach Casino Resort - Sparkling with grandiose vibes, Mindil Beach Casino Resort, is the perfect getaway location in Darwin. The resort is set to offer guests several world-class amenities, including a lagoon-style pool, a private beach, a casino, and an award-winning restaurant. It is an ideal destination for romantic getaways, family vacations, or business retreats.
5. Mercure Darwin Airport Resort - Mercure Darwin Airport Resort is a unique resort located right next to the Darwin International Airport. The hotel offers guests a range of accommodation options, including suites and apartments, and provides free Wi-Fi, a restaurant, a bar, and a fitness center. The resort offers the best in both worlds of proximity to the airport and privacy.
Darwin is home to an impressive array of hotels and resorts designed to cater to an equally diverse suite of visitors. Each of these hotels provides guests with high-quality services and amenities, so whether you're traveling for business or leisure, you are assured of an unforgettable stay in one of Australia's most exclusive cities.
This is the same set of services most travel agents use, Free to bookmark and share