Darwin Medical Directory
Showing 1 Categories
Do you like the Medical Services in Darwin?
Medical businesses in Darwin are essential components of the city’s healthcare system. From hospitals to private clinics, these businesses offer a wide range of health services to meet the needs of the local population. In this article, we will be categorising and listing the different medical businesses in and around Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia as well as their benefits, so that you can easily access healthcare services whenever you need them.
1. Royal Darwin Hospital - This is the largest hospital in Darwin and the only tertiary referral hospital in the Northern Territory. With over 370 beds, it offers a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services to the community. The hospital is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and has highly skilled professionals to provide quality care. Contact: (08) 8922 8888
1. Darwin Private Hospital - This hospital is located in Tiwi and offers a range of medical services, including maternity care, surgery, and rehabilitation. The hospital has modern facilities, and the staff are highly trained to provide quality care to patients. Contact: (08) 8920 6011
2. Palmerston Regional Hospital - Palmerston Regional Hospital is a public-private partnership that provides medical services to the Palmerston area. The hospital is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and has a 116-bed capacity. Contact: (08) 8931 7000
1. Darwin Paediatrics - This specialist clinic located in Nightcliff offers paediatric care to children from birth to adolescence. The clinic has experienced paediatricians who provide a wide range of services, including general paediatric care, developmental assessments, and vaccinations. Contact: (08) 8948 4333
2. Darwin Dermatology Clinic - This clinic provides specialised dermatology services, including skin cancer checks, treatment of skin conditions, and cosmetic treatments. The clinic has highly skilled dermatologists who use state-of-the-art equipment to provide quality care. Contact: (08) 8927 0024
3. Darwin Dental Studio - This clinic provides a range of dental services, including general dentistry, orthodontics, and cosmetic dentistry. The clinic uses the latest technology and has experienced dentists to provide quality care. Contact: (08) 8981 7288
1. Top End Medical Centre - This is a large GP clinic located in Stuart Park. The clinic has a team of general practitioners who provide a wide range of medical services to the community. The clinic has modern facilities and uses the latest technology to provide quality care. Contact: (08) 8941 8822
2. Parap Family Practice - This clinic provides comprehensive medical care to families in the Parap area. The clinic has experienced GPs and other healthcare professionals who offer a range of services, including general medical care, women’s health, and travel vaccinations. Contact: (08) 8981 2488
1. My Pharmacy - This pharmacy is located in Hibiscus Shopping Centre and offers a range of health services, including prescription dispensing, health checks, and vaccinations. The pharmacy has a team of experienced pharmacists who offer professional advice on medication management. Contact: (08) 8948 5500
2. TerryWhite Chemmart - This pharmacy is located in the Darwin CBD and offers a range of health services, including prescription dispensing, health checks, and vaccinations. The pharmacy has a team of experienced pharmacists who offer professional advice on medication management. Contact: (08) 8981 2877
Darwin offers a range of medical businesses that provide essential health services to the local population. From hospitals to GP clinics and specialist clinics, these businesses offer quality care to meet the diverse healthcare needs of the community. Contact details are provided for each to make it easy for you to access medical services when you need them.
Darwin Medical Articles